'False Awakening' is a dark, story-focused, psychological game about a young man who is stuck inside his own dream.
While Episode 1 was relatively light, this Episode 2 deals with a more darker aspect of the story.
Here's the teaser/trailer for the Episode 1 & 2.
- Trippy graphics!
- AWESOME music!
- A complex, yet simple dark story
- Containing funny & silly moments
- 1 hr+ of playtime
- Title: False Awakening | Episode 2
- Subtitle: Episode 2: "No shock greater than death."
- Playtime: 1 hour+
- Genre: Story-focused, Dark, Psychological.
- Game Engine: RPG Maker MV
- Play Mechanic: You just walk from one place to the next, interact, and have dialogue. (No battle system, no choices. This game is a 'linear' experience.)
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics: A decent Nvidia Graphics Card (The game uses a lot of Effects)
- Directx: Version 9
- Storage: Around 400 MB available space
- Controls Support: You need either a Keyboard, or Mouse, or Gamepad. (Everything works. Gamepad may need some tweaking.)
- Extra Note: If this game doesn't run on your PC... then trust me, it hurts me, more than it hurts you. (╥﹏╥)
The complete credits (with links) are mentioned in a document right beside the .exe file, and inside the game. (I'm skipping from mentioning them here... because the list is a bit long.)
Want to make a let's play video?
~THAT would be SO awesome! Go right ahead!
~Want to play more games like this one? Well, you can head over to my patreon page and contribute to their development!